Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where is Day 24?? My Favorite Series

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in two days! I just moved back to my place in my college town, so things have been a little crazy!!

Day 24 of the 30 Day Book Challenge asks what my favorite book series is.

I do really like to read book series, only sometimes I just can't keep up or I just do not really have the ability to get the new books in the series. It can be frustrating.

For this post, I picked the Body Movers Series by Stephanie Bond. I have read the first three and I own the fourth one, I just have not gotten around to finishing it just yet. I believe that there are six books out currently in the series. Even though I am not fully up to date on the series and caught up, these are seriously really good!!

Obviously, she does write romance books, so do not be surprised by some adult content, but there is also a mystery and comedy element to the books that make them really well rounded. I like how the books smoothly move into the next ones and you do not feel like there is a lull in the action of the plot.

They are really a good series that I definitely recommend to anyone! (age appropriate, of course :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment