Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 4! My least favorite characters

For Day 4 of the 30 Day Book Challenge is all about what book characters you hate!

Now, I can be pretty judgmental on book characters, but trying to think of book characters that I hated was actually kind of hard. These are what I came up with!

1. Dolores Umbridge. There is a reason that this woman is numero uno on my list. She is THE BIGGEST BIOTCH that ever made me throw a book across the room. Seriously. I threw Harry Potter across the room. I know! It's sacrilegious!! Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix made me very angry and Umbridge was the main reason. Ugh I just hate her.

2. Romeo and Juliet. Yep. They are both here and together. Why? Because they are the dumbest couple that I have ever read about. "I love this girl. Oh. Nope. That one's prettier. I love her!" "I don't get any attention from boys until you, so I love you too." "I'm gonna pretend to be dead and NOT tell my secret husband because I'm a total idiot." "OMG you're dead! I'm gonna kill myself because I'm a complete idiot." "OMG why are you dead? I'm gonna kill myself for real now." You have now read the entire Romeo and Juliet play without all the annoying language. -_- They are just too dumb for me.

3. Bella Swan. Yes. I hated her before the movies and the horrible acting of a certain actress. Again, she is just really dumb and it really bothers me. She is awkward and I just can't help but hate her. I'm sorry, but the movies have just totally vindicated my hate of her even more.

You may not think that I have very good reasons, but I cannot help but read about these characters and just hate them. These are just MY opinions!

What are your least favorite characters??

1 comment:

  1. Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele (bella 2.0) ...I pretty much hate everyone in 50 Shades. I even hate the bodyguards(very minor characters) Ryan and Reynolds because of their ill-chosen names!

    :)

    ReplyDelete