Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 19 Late again! and Underrated

Hello lovelies!

Day 19 of the 30 Day Book Challenge was about what book I think is really underrated.

One of the reasons I think I forgot to put this post up yesterday would be that I am absolutely at a loss about a book that I think is underrated!

I just really cannot think of anything that I have read and was like, "Wow. Why doesn't EVERYONE love and read this??"

The only book that I can possibly think of, would be The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.

I don't think that this is really a book that males will find interesting or useful or powerful, but I DO think that every woman should read this book. This book retells the mysteries of womanhood that have been lost to us since the past.

This book is definitely about the power that a woman, any woman really, has. A woman doesn't have to be a queen to be powerful in this book, and that is something that every woman should understand.

It is a beautiful, powerful, even painful book.

Is there a book that you think is painfully underrated??

No comments:

Post a Comment