Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 2 Five LEAST Favorite Books

This is actually kind of hard for me. I don't read books that I don't like. I will literally just stop reading if I don't like something, usually anyways...

Here are five books that I am really NOT a fan of:

1. Romeo and Juliet. I HATE Romeo and Juliet. I'm sorry if you are a fan, but I cannot stand this one. They are just so DUMB and I cannot help but just want to smack them both. I was forced to read this ridiculousness for high school.

2. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I know that a lot of people like this book, but I just cannot make myself like it. It was torture to read for class. The part that I REALLY hated was the language. It was horrible. It took me forever to understand what on earth they were trying to say!!

3. From a Buick 8. I personally pretty much like Stephen King's books, but this one I could not read past chapter 1. Maybe it gets better...but I doubt it. It just was not the book for me. And so here it is on the list.

4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Why was this book ever recommended to me??? I just cannot understand how someone would think that I would like a book that, to me at least, is just SO dumb! It's pretty much on Romeo and Juliet-I'm gonna kill myself because you're dead level. I just can't.

5. The Odyssey. I don't hate this one nearly as much as these other books, I don't even really hate it. It's just not one of my favorite books and it was pretty boring to read. It is good though, so I do still recommend it, I just ran out of books that I didn't like.

So those are my least favorite books. These are just MY opinions! What are your least favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment