Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6 The Best Book I've Read this Past Year

For Day 6 of the 30 Day Book Challenge it asks what the best book is that I have read in the past year.

I actually have not read that many amazing books this past year, mainly because I had to read so many for school and I don't always finish them or like them.

I would have to say....

The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran.


Now don't judge, I know it's not like a classic novel that everyone raves about, but I happen to really like it.

I have an obsession with Ancient Egypt and this has furthered by interest!

I loved the characters. The subject. The court intrigue worthy of the court of Henry VIII. I loved everything about the book and I cannot wait to read more from this author!!!

What is your favorite book that you have read in the past year??

No comments:

Post a Comment