Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 27, The Day of the Genre

Day 27 of the 30 Day Book Challenge asks the question that everyone else asks, what is your favorite genre of books?

Why do we have to put labels on things? Can't we all just call them books, and leave it at that? Why make me label what I have?

haha :) But seriously, my favorite genre is kind of specific...

It would be: Historically-based-Mystery-Conspiracy-Action

What....a mouth full. I know. But seriously, give me a book with that and written well, and I am in love. Which is why Steve Berry is my favorite author.

I just love when I get sucked into these books and they're using old clues that might possibly not be there anymore. It is just an awesome ride.

If you know any other good authors that write books like this, please let me know!

What is your favorite book genre?

No comments:

Post a Comment