Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 20: Where Do I Read??

Day 20 of the 30 Day Book Challenge, asks which environment do I like to read the most in.

I read pretty much everywhere. I think my favorite environment to read is a comfortable one. Blankets cuddled up around me. Pillows everywhere. A soft perch to plop down on. Enough light to read, but not too much to make it hurt my eyes.

Also, I prefer quiet. I have tried reading while listening to my iPod, but I end up finding out by the time I'm done reading that what I was listening to was done long before I even noticed. I block out sounds when I start to really get into a book that I am reading, but it is much preferable for me to just have it quiet anyways so that I do not have to worry about getting distracted.

What environment do you prefer to read in?

No comments:

Post a Comment