Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome to Rendezvous with a Book




Hi! So this is my new blog. Duh :)


I just really wanted a place where I can review and talk about books. As a college student, reading for pleasure often gets put to the curb in place of ANYTHING that doesn't involve reading after trying to wade through thick textbooks. I have always loved to read though and I consider it an important part of my life.


I have a Goodreads.com account where I keep track of my book list that I have down so far of what I have read and want to read, but I am always open to suggestions! Please feel free to ask for a book review on a book that you would like to possibly read and might do a review on the book! Also, please feel free to read the same books, or if you have already read them, let me know what you think! It's always good to hear other people's view of the same story.


My book reviews will be my honest opinions about how I feel about the book. Not everyone may agree with me, but just like a perfume, not everyone experiences a book in the same way. I do give a rating on a 1-5 scale with 5 being Totally Awesome! and 1 being that I Absolutely Hate it. I do not have any specific way of how I chose that number, just how I felt towards the book.  


Reading is such a personal journey. The reason I love to read is because reading is my escape into the world of what could be, with heroes and mysteries and love around every corner.


Add me as a friend on Goodreads.com! (A great site for book lovers): http://www.goodreads.com/Honesuckle0314

Or follow me on Tumblr (I put up my book reviews as well as other random things on there as well): http://www.tumblr.com/blog/honesuckle0314

No comments:

Post a Comment