Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Book Fairy Challenge

So I came up with this challenge all by myself :)

I was thinking about the books that I really wanted to add to my collection and there are just sooo many! I wish I had a fairy Godmother to get me them all....unfortunately I don't.

Then I got an idea! I would make a challenge for myself to make a wish list for a "Book Fairy." But how to make it challenging? Hmmm....well first, I would have to limit how many books I would be able to get. Still wayyy too easy. I got it! Since I happen to want a lot of series, I would limit myself to only one book from an author. So here's my list that I would give to a Book Fairy..

1. The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry -My FAVORITE author. This is the next book of his that I do not own yet, an absolute must have for my collection.

2. Matched by Allie Condie -I have been eyeing this book and this trilogy since it came out, I just haven't gotten it yet! Definitely a series I want to read and I think I would love to have in my collection.

3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver -Another book trilogy series that I have been wanting to read. I saw a review from EllesGlitterGossip on youtube.com. The book sounds amazing and I really want to have it!!

4. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler -I LOVE Chelsea Handler. I have her first two books. Not only is she a good author, but she is HILARIOUS! I watch her show all the time too and I just can't get enough. This book is for sure a must have for me.

5. For the Love of Hades by Sasha Summers -This is a book that I just recently found out about. I am pretty obsessed with mythology, I even took a class last fall on it. Hades and Persephone are one of my favorite myths, and I am SO excited to read this book as well as the other ones in her series (this is the second one and hasn't come out yet).

So those are the 5 books that I REALLY want to add to my collection. What books would you have a Book Fairy give you if you could only have 5 and only 1 from an author?? Feel free to tag others and do this challenge yourself! Leave a comment with which books you would pick or a link to your own post of this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment