Monday, May 19, 2014

Readathon Yay!!

Reagan, from Peruse Project on Youtube is hosting a chill read-a-thon, and guess who's joining?

Me :D #shitIhavetoomanybooks

It's kind of hard to do read-a-thons since I have to work 40 hours a week. (Don't get a real job! They ruin everything!! lol)I am totally going to try and get some reading done, which actually, I have been on top of lately ;) I just really want to get my currently reading shelf caught up. I have had one of the books on there since November. November! 0_0

So here are the books that I am definitely planning on getting to between May 19-26.

Thank goodness I have 3 days off in there. I will probably add on some other books to this. 
























I can't wait to get started!

Let me know if you have read any of these books! What did you think of them? Do you like doing read-a-thons?

No comments:

Post a Comment