Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Sign Of Four: Another Sherlockian Quest

I actually really loved the romance that blooms in this book! I did not even really see it coming. I took note that her name was Mary, and I kind of wondered at it, especially with how Watson kept narrating that they looked back on the events in certain ways, which made it more and more obvious that she became his Mary.



I don't know how I feel about Sherlock using cocaine. I'm not shocked because it is mentioned in the 1980's show and referenced in the current, and just seems to be a common knowledge of Sherlock. It makes me kind of sad, but at the same time I can see why he does it. He has such manic tendencies, that drug use is not surprising.



I like how it all went along, but I am definitely ready for Watson to get a lot better at observing and deducing himself. Obviously, I still loved the story and the chase, and of course the integration of Toby!! :) You'll only understand if you've seen The Great Mouse Detective.



Pictures from: Bored Mary and Watson Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment