Saturday, April 26, 2014

Look What I Just Got!!!!!

Okay, so just so you are aware, this post will probably be full of ridiculousness. I gave you fair warning.

OH MY FRICKING GOD!

I GOT THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!

SERIOUSLY.

So one day, I was perusing the local Wal-Mart and just happened to come upon...


ISN'T IT FRICKING GORGEOUS?!?!?!?!

The picture seriously doesn't even do it justice. It's a gorgeous grey with the etching and the awesome gold on there. The whole thing is like a velvety-suede kind of fabric, if that makes any sense. 

It's just so soft and I just want to hold it to my chest and stroke it.

Which I did.

In the store.

#DontCare

I just needed it in my life, but I told myself no. You already have it. Are you really going to read it again? It's $21 (practically a steal if you ask me, but hey, money is rough). 

So I waited.

And WAITED.

And then finally, I couldn't stand it anymore. After work I briskly-walked into that baby and picked up the most beautiful that I have come to own. Legit.

What is the most beautiful book that you own? Do you ever just find something and you're just like, I NEED you!?



And did I mention that today, well now it's yesterday, but I haven't gone to sleep, so today- is World Penguin Day?!

I Love Penguins 

No comments:

Post a Comment