Sunday, March 16, 2014

...It's been over a year....

Wow. Seriously? I really had not realized that I had not posted on here since November of 2012. How sad. Well, there were some very good reasons. One being that I have not had a laptop since May 2013. It's kind of hard to try and write a blog post from a cell phone or a tablet. If you have done so, I applaud you. I don't have the patience for that. Between November and May I was completely stressing out over my last year of college and being the House President in my sorority and spending all other energy on not going off on one of my roommates. Excuses are for the weak, so call me weak.

If you have not gathered, I am now a college graduate! Yay! I now have a degree that is pretty much useless unless I spend thousands more dollars to go back to school again to get a masters degree. I have no intention of doing such a thing any time soon. After almost 20 years of being stuck in school, I am rebelling!! I do not want to do any more papers, fill my head with any more useless information, or listen to some teacher drone on about something I really don't care about.

The Plan.

1. Get a job that can pay my bills. DONE! I'm not the biggest fan of my job, or my workplace, but I do work 40 hours a week and get a nice, steady paycheck that has been helping me pay off all of the other debt besides student loans that I gained while going to school.

2. Get a laptop again. DONE! :) Go me. Laptop is quite essential to whole plan really. I got a MacBook Pro 13 inch. It's lovely. If you hate apple, you can avoid commenting, because I love it. Windows 8 is an abomination and I refuse to use it, hence me getting a Mac, because everything else and it's mother has Windows 8. Ew. Plus they last really well.

3. Continue with blog and possibly join the booktube community. Obviously continuing reading and putting up reviews and things book related on here is not only enjoyable, but something that I think will give me a good background. As for youtube, I am seriously considering it. I have been for some time, and I'm just not sure if I really want to take the dive...but we shall see.

4. Write a book. This has been on my life list since I was probably 10. I love books. I love reading. I actually even like writing. So now I just need to stop procrastination and get myself writing. It's going to be difficult, but if I can do this, then I can do anything. :)

I shall return with fervor. I have so many ideas and things waiting to be put into action that I will probably become annoying, so get ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment