Wednesday, November 14, 2012

School...Such a Book Reader's Enemy

WOW! I have been gone for such a long time! And I am soooo sorry about that. During school I really have almost no time to read, so really nothing to post on here :(

School is my enemy!! >.<

Seeing as I am lucky enough to have quite a bit of time on my hands in the next two weeks, I will be reading more! Yay! :) I would like to finish at least two books in the next two weeks and maybe a couple more within the next month.

December will be starting my Winter break and I will finally be back to reading a LOT! I have so many books that I would like to get back to and finish (especially the Pretty Little Liars series!) and I will have so much more time to actually read and post on here. I'm thinking 6 books in the month that I have no classes. Maybe I will be even more bored than I think and get even more done ;) we will just have to see!

This weekend: I will be reading The Hobbit. I have no idea why I have not read this yet. I know. I'm a horrible Tolkien fan for not having read this sooner, but I definitely want to have it read before the movie comes out!!

Next couple weeks: I am borrowing The Summer House by Marcia Willett and The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory from my school's library and have to return them within the month, so hopefully I will finish them around Thanksgiving weekend after lulling myself into a turkey-induced reading state :)

No comments:

Post a Comment